Edited by prima.sp at 2015-04-13 13:58 |
1. For mytest in debug mode, GPIOD_DOUT is default as 0x0000FFFF, the same as TRMrefered.
2. Aftersetting GPIOD_PMD.PMD12=1, GPIOD_DOUT is still 0x0000FFFF.
3. These tworegisters shouldn’t affect each other. PMD is used to control GPIO mode, butDOUT is output value for GPIO when it is set as output, open-drain andquasi-mode.
4. Yes,PD.12 is used to control the QS1. When PD.12 is output low, QS1 will trun onand it will supply the power for SD Card.
5. I suggestyou to check whether sfr file is suit for ot not first.
Thanks and best regards,